Current WRDSB students
Current WRDSB grade 8 students will receive course selection information and instructions from their grade 8 teachers. Students will select their grade 9 courses using MyBlueprint in February.
Non-WRDSB students (living within W-O’s boundaries):
Login to Aspen to complete the online registration form. You will need to create a parent account. Please click here for step-by-step instructions. Please do not upload identification documents (ie. birth certificates) here as we cannot accept digital or paper copies.
Complete the Course Selection Package 2023-2024
Return the Course Selection Package to W-O by email (WO_guidance@wrdsb.ca) or send via Canada Post to: Waterloo-Oxford D.S.S. 1206 Snyder’s Rd. West, Baden N3A 1A4 by Friday February 23rd, 2023.
If your student has an Individual Education Plan (IEP), please include a copy with your Course Selection package.
The parent/guardian of the student will receive a confirmation email. At a later date, we will invite you to a virtual registration meeting so we can observe the following:
- Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident Card, Passport, or Canadian Citizenship Card)
- Proof of Address (Utility bill, a bill with a full name and address, a copy of offer to purchase a residence or a copy of a lease/rental agreement)
- Recent Report Card from the current elementary school
Grade 9 Course Selection Resources
W-O Grade 9 Course Calendar 2023-2024
W-O Course Descriptions – Grades 9 – 12 (scroll down page)
Visit W-O’s Future Grade Nines website for more information.
Please contact W-O’s Guidance Department at 519-634-5441 (and dial 4 to reach Guidance), if you:
- are having difficulty accessing the Registration Forms and/or Course Selection Package
- aren’t sure if you live in our catchment area
- have any other questions regarding registration, course selection or W-O
We would be happy to answer any questions you have.