Current WRDSB students
Current WRDSB grade 8 students will receive course selection information and instructions from their grade 8 teachers. Students will select their grade 9 courses using MyBlueprint in February.
Non-WRDSB students (living within W-O’s boundaries):
Never attended a WRDSB school? Complete the online registration form. Coming in January!
Previously attended a WRDSB school? Call W-O’s Guidance Department (519-634-5441 ext. 4) or email us at WO_guidance@wrdsb.ca and we will assist you.
Registration forms are due Friday February 23rd, 2023.
Complete the Course Selection Package (link will be available in January 2023).
Email the course selection package to to WO_guidance@wrdsb.ca or send via Canada Post to: Waterloo-Oxford D.S.S. 1206 Snyder’s Rd. West, Baden N3A 1A4 by Friday February 23rd, 2023.
If your student has an Individual Education Plan (IEP), please include a copy with your Course Selection package.
The parent/guardian of the student will receive a confirmation email. At a later date, we will invite you to a virtual registration meeting so we can observe the following:
- Proof of Birth (Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident Card, Passport, or Canadian Citizenship Card)
- Proof of Address (Utility bill, a bill with a full name and address, a copy of offer to purchase a residence or a copy of a lease/rental agreement)
- Recent Report Card from the current elementary school
Grade 9 Course Selection Resources
WRDSB Transition Guide for Students and Parents – This guide answers many questions relating to grade 8 to 9 transition.
W-O Course Descriptions – Grades 9 – 12 (scroll down page)
Please contact W-O’s Guidance Department at 519-634-5441 (and dial 4 to reach Guidance), if you:
- are having difficulty accessing the Registration Forms and/or Course Selection Package
- aren’t sure if you live in our catchment area
- have any other questions regarding registration, course selection or W-O
We would be happy to answer any questions you have.