Please note, you do not need to register for a bus. Any student who is eligible for a bus, based on home address, will automatically be assigned to one – unless you complete the Do Not Ride Form.
Transportation details for the 2023-2024 school year will be available on August 21, 2023. We will send out a notification to all families when the information is available.
Please ensure you check the website for your pick-up time and location as there are numerous changes this year.
To access this information please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Transportation Website
- Go to Student Login (scroll to the bottom of the website)
- Login or create an account
- Enter student’s Ontario Education Number (this can be found on the report card)
- Enter student’s birth date (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Enter student’s street number (house number only)
- Select student’s school from the drop-down box
Please note: any address changes need to be done through your school.
If you are moving this summer, you should communicate the change of address
to your child’s school before the end of the 2021-2022 school year.
Also, if you are choosing not to ride this year, please
complete the DO NOT RIDE form as soon as possible.
Where do I get my Bus at the End of the Day?
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Shantz at 519-634-5441, ext 5504.