Course Selection Information:
1. For Gr. 8 Parents and students: Grade 9 Course Options
2. For Grade 9 students: Grade 10 Course Options
3. For Grade 10 students: Grade 11 Course Options
4. For Grade 11 students: Grade 12 Course Options
Do you like to write creatively? There are 2 ways to join a writing community at W-O:
1. Take a course. The Writer’s Craft(EWC4CU) is a grade 12 course offered at both the college and university level. You will have the opportunity to work on your writing skills, in a variety of forms, styles, and genres, in a creative environment with like-minded students.
2. Join WriteOn, the school Writing Club. Open to all students, being a member of this club is a way to learn about and submit entries to a wide variety of writing contests.
Some useful online resources:
Finding-Secondary-Sources The Virtual Library is a collection of online databases. Use your school computer account for both school and home access.
Concordance of Shakespeare’s complete works: This is part of the open-source Shakespeare program.