2nd Quadmester courses:
- Mrs. K. Cosgriffe ENG1PI, ENG4UI
- Mr. J. Cowan ENG2PI
- Mr. J. Cvetich(Dept. Head) ENG2PI
- Mrs. C. Folino ENG1DI
- Ms. S. Fraser OLC4OE
- Mr. M. Kolodziej ENG2DI, ENG3UI
- Mrs. H. Lotz ENG3CI
- Mrs. L.Scheerer ENG2DI
- Ms. A. Sparks ADA23O
- Ms. K. Vasilakis ENG4CI
- Mrs. J. Woolley ENG1L/2L
- Ms. J. Wright NBE3UI, ENG1DI
Course Selection Information:
1. For Gr. 8 Parents and students: Grade 9 Course Options
2. For Grade 9 students: Grade 10 Course Options
3. For Grade 10 students: Grade 11 Course Options
4. For Grade 11 students: Grade 12 Course Options
Do you like to write creatively? There are 2 ways to join a writing community at W-O:
1. Take a course. The Writer’s Craft(EWC4CU) is a grade 12 course offered at both the college and university level. You will have the opportunity to work on your writing skills, in a variety of forms, styles, and genres, in a creative environment with like-minded students.
2. Join the W-O Say-So. This is the school student ‘newspaper’ that publishes student writing on-line. Listen to announcements for weekly meeting information or contact Mr. Cvetich for more information. Check out the Say-So site: W-O Say-So
Some useful online resources:
Finding-Secondary-SourcesThe Virtual Library is a collection of online databases. Use your school computer account for both school and home access.
Concordance of Shakespeare’s complete works: This is part of the open source Shakespeare program.