“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” ― Marie Curie
Please review this document to provide you with more information on our offerings for our science students. You can also review our course calendar which may provide you with further information.
- Mrs. Becker
- Mrs. Brenneman
- Mr. Marlow
- Mr. Kovanchak
- Mrs. Orescanin-Wicken
- Mrs. Renkema
- Mrs. Smith
- Ms. Swartz – Department Head
- Mrs. Tripur
Check out the following enrichment opportunities!
- A unique enrichment opportunity for high school students in grades 10, 11, and 12
- Offered throughout the school year.
- Each Waterloo Unlimited experience revolves around a different transdisciplinary theme—such
as Vision or Design. These themes draw on all Faculties across campus for a grand exploration
of commonalities and differences leading to the integration of knowledge.
- A 6-week summer camp for high school students with a passion for science.
- Work on research projects, in world-class laboratories alongside professional scientists.
- Earn 2 high school co-op credits!
- A four week summer enrichment program where students spend a month living in residence at a
- Students participate in workshops and lectures that focus on the sciences, engineering,
technology and entrepreneurship
- Students will also enjoy team-building exercises, recreational activities and the opportunity to
explore local attractions.