October 6th, 2020
Just a reminder for any families who are considering changing their learning stream for the next Quadmester, the secondary deadline is October 23rd, 2020.
For those families who would like to transition between in-person and distance learning, this option will be available to them at natural transition points throughout the school year. There are health and safety, transportation and staffing implications to requested changes and so we will need to respond in a way that maintains stability and consistency in the learning environment for our students, our staff, and our school communities. As always, in unique circumstances and on compassionate grounds, with the best interests of students and families in mind, we will accommodate family and student requests where we are able and in as timely a fashion as possible.
Over the course of the school year, where families would like to make a change to their child’s mode of learning, we would encourage you to reach out to the Main Office by the deadlines outlined below. For Secondary students, this option will be available at the end of each quadmester.
In secondary there will be three possible transition dates:
- November 16 | Quadmester 2
- The deadline for families to request a change to their child(ren)’s mode of learning for quadmester 2 will be October 23
- February 4 | Quadmester 3
- The deadline for families to request a change to their child(ren)’s mode of learning for quadmester 3 will be January 15
- TBD | Quadmester 4
- The start date for quadmester 4 and deadline to request a change to their child(ren)’s mode of learning will be communicated at a later date.