September 16th, 2020
Tomorrow, Thursday, September 17, 2020, is when we welcome Cohort A students to in-person learning and Cohort B students to at-home learning. We wanted to touch base with you and share a few reminders:
- Cohort A will be learning in person at school. They will be starting course 2.
- Cohort B will be learning at home. They will also be starting course 2.
- Please refer to our school website for the most up-to-date quadmester calendar.
- Students working at home are expected to follow the same daily schedule as the students who are at school
- If your student needs help with their Chromebook or password reset, the teachers will be able to help
- If you are dropping off or picking up your student at the school, you must do so at the back of the school.
- Students who are being dropped off may enter at the back doors of the school.
- Students who are bussed, or walking students, may enter at the bus turnaround door.
- All other doors of the school will be locked for the duration of the day.
- The cafeteria is closed. Please ensure you pack lunch for the day.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times.
- If a student will not be in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-634-5441 press 1
- If you have any concerns about symptoms or illness, please refer to the Boards daily screening checklist
- Please review www.stswr.ca to ensure all students know their bus number and times.
And don’t worry, if your student forgets what room they are in tomorrow, there will be lots of staff in the halls to help.
If you have any other questions, please call the office at 519-634-5441.