Grade 8 to 9 Registration
Looking for information regarding W-O’s grade 9 courses? Find this information in W-O’s Grade 9 Flyer 2017-2018.
If you are not currently registered at an elementary school within the Waterloo Region District School Board, please complete and return the following three forms to Waterloo-Oxford District Guidance Department:
If you live in the Waterloo Region, Grade 8 students receive their transition information at their current grade 8 school in January.
- January 18, 2017 @ 6:45 pm — Grade 8 Information Night
- January 25, 2017 @6:45 pm — Semestering Information Night
- May 9, 2017 from 8:45 am to 10:45 am — Feeder School Pep Rally
All other Registrations for 2017/2018 school year:
The following documentation is required to register at Waterloo-Oxford District Secondary School:
- Birth Certificate, OR Permanent Resident Card, OR Passport, OR Canadian Citizenship Card
- Proof of Address (Utility bill, OR a bill with a full name and address, OR a copy of offer to purchase a residence OR a copy of a lease/rental agreement
- Transcript OR Credit Counselling Summary (preferred) OR a Recent Report Card
- IEP where applicable
- Completed registration form
Note: If you are a student within the Region of Waterloo, you will need to request a Principal to Principal transfer from your current school to begin the registration process.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Ms. Kipfer.